THE MOST AVAILABLE CASHIER SYSTEM
RUN YOUR BUSINESS FREE OF WORRIES
CASHIER SYSTEM FOR YOUR BUSINESS
- Intuitive and user-friendly environment
- Database with over 180,000 products ready for use
- Fully prepared for EET
- Cloud-based system - access at anytime
- Fully functional even during power outage – data is automatically synchronised after reconnecting
CASHIER SYSTEM FOR ALL TYPES OF RETAIL
Need advice? We will help you!
ONLINE RECORDS OF SALES
Do not forget to place informative signs in your establishment
You will be obliged to print out informative signs with the EET law.
"Podle zákona o evidenci tržeb je prodávající povinen vystavit kupujícímu účtenku. Zároveň je povinen zaevidovat přijatou tržbu u správce daně online; v případě technického výpadku pak nejpozději do 48 hodin"
Sellers who record their sales offline are obliged to use the statement below:
"Podle zákona o evidenci tržeb je prodávající povinen vystavit kupujícímu účtenku. Příjemce tržby eviduje tržby ve zjednodušeném režimu, tzn. je povinen zaevidovat přijatou tržbu u správce daně nejpozději do 5 dnů"
5 steps before EET comes into effect
Below we have prepared a brief guide on what steps you need to take before EET comes into effect. Do you need help? Get in touch with us and we will be happy to help you arrange everything!
- Obtain authentication data. From September onwards, you can obtain your own login name and password i.e. authentication data. Apply for these on the Tax portal or in person at your local tax office. If you choose the online method, your authentication data will be sent to your 'datová schránka.' If zou choose to come to the tax office in person, you will receive the data right away.
- Tax portal. Login into the EET application on the Tax portal Tax portal with your authentication data. There you will be able to see an overview of your certificates and later on, your recorded sales as well.
- Report your businesses. After exploring the EET application, you should report how many businesses you have to the Financial Administration. You will receive a unique identification number for each business. This identification number will be later quoted on all issued receipts and it will serve as a reference to the Financial Administration.
- Ask for certificate(s). Unlike the sale system, certificates are free. However, you can only apply for them once you have completed the three previous steps. The certificates are used to allow the EET system to identify the sender of the data message of the sale. How many certificates do you need? That depends on you. You can ask for just one or for multiple certificates for each of your devices or businesses.
- Install the certificate into the sale system.
OUR SYSTEM IS FULLY PREPARED FOR EET
WHAT is EET?
Electronic records of sales (EET) is a Czech Republic’s Financial authority tool that serves to streamline tax audits
WHO must be registered to EET?
- Individuals in business (self-employed) and legal entities (companies)
- Our system is ready to serve the above-mentioned two groups of entrepreneurs.
WHAT is subject to EET?
Revenues from business paid in cash or credit cards, except for direct payments between bank accounts.
Since WHEN do I have to follow/use EET?
1st Phase from the 1st of December 2016 - accommodation and catering services
2nd Phase from the 1st of March 2017 - retail and wholesale
3rd Phase from the 1st of March 2018 - (Temporarily postponed) other activities except for those in the 4th phase, such as individual professions, transporting and agricultural activities
4th Phase from the 1st of June 2018 - (Temporarily postponed) selected crafting and manufacturing activities
HOW does EET work?
The Czech Financial Administration has chosen to implement the Croatian EET model, which can simply be illustrated as follows:
- A business person sends a data message of the sales transaction in XML to the Financial Authorities.
- As a feedback the Financial Authorities repliy with a receipt of confirmation including a unique code.
- Business person issues a receipt (including the unique code) that is given to the customer.
- The customer receives a receipt.
- Records of the sales can be verified through the web application of Financial Authorities. The customer can check his bills and the business person can verify sales registered under his name.
WHAT information is important for Financial Administration?
From the above transactions (product name, quantity, unit price, total price per unit), only the total price of the receipt (printed on the receipt) will be sent to the server of the Financial Authorities. EET is not related to accounting, so it won’t even be connected to it.
Do i need Internet for EET?
EET system works online, so it is necessary to have an Internet connection. If your internet access fails to connect during the sale, our system can send your sales immediately after reconnecting.
WHAT IF I need to make a cancellation?
It is possible to make cancellations. The Law on EET defines the cancellation as a transaction with the same procedure, only with a negative value.
WHAT do I have to do before EET?
EET is preceded by several administrative steps, such as registration for EET at the Financial Authorities. If you do not want to be held up with this step, you can just leave it to us!
For more information please visit etrzby.cz (The official website of EET)